South Arbury is getting there, but Alex Wood Road connects to Arbury Road, and Arbury Court is absent, as are the Kingsway Flats.
North Arbury is still the Manor Farm, and Arbury Road still runs its original full length as King's Hedges Road (the meteoric highway which vroomed across Arbury and sent the name to where it doesn't belong in the late 1970s) still leads to King's Hedges. Well, imagine that!
The Arbury and Manor Schools are also still absent. Arbury School opened in 1956 and was probably there, but unmarked on the map at that time. The Manor opened in 1959. Hall Farm buildings are still marked on the map in Carlton Way.